Careers at ISG Live
Thanks for your interest in working for ISG Live. We have the following vacancies:
About this role
We are looking for a solutions-oriented, organised and motivated individual that thrives in pressurised environments and can think on their feet. This is an exciting opportunity to join ISG Live as an Events Executive to plan and manage a client’s live event activations, campaigns and their key brand partnerships.
As part of this role, you will be required to work with event managers for events and will need to be flexible, willing and able to commit to working on some weekends, and able to lead on event planning, build, branding and general delivery.
You must have a minimum 1 years’ events, marketing or related experience, confidence and competence driving, and a clean driving licence. Familiarity with health & safety practice is preferable.
What we are looking for
- The events world is unique – you need to be able to keep your head when things get busy. If you are someone who:
- Who has previous experience in an events focused role
- Remains calm under pressure, can manage a number of tasks simultaneously and maintain excellent attention to detail while working to strict deadlines
- Can work effectively and efficiently with logistical data, ensuring all records are kept in line with best practice and all information is recorded accurately
- Is an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of people
- Is not afraid to pick up the ‘phone to request information
- Has great writing and administrative skills
- Is flexible and wants to travel within the UK and abroad for a few days at a time – often working long hours during events
- Has an appetite and willingness to learn, not afraid to ask questions
To apply, send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line "Event Executive"